Books

Books

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

11. Digital Photographer's Handbook by Tom Ang


428313

Goodreads:
Encompassing both digital and conventional photography and revised to include the most up-to-date cameras, computers, peripherals, and software, the Digital Photographer's Handbook encourages traditional photographers to experiment with new technology while inspiring experienced users to reach new heights. Expert photographer Tom Ang shows how to get the most out of this new technology - from improving casual snapshots to learning the secrets of lighting, composition, and digital image manipulation. The accessible yet in-depth text, stunning photography, and quick-fix features provide a practical approach to producing better photographs in a snap.

My Thoughts:
Its kind of out dated  but it still has a lot of interesting aspects of the digital age today. I tried a few the examples he gave and they worked great. I think if your a beginner photographer and you don't have one of those real expensive cameras, I think this book might work for you.

I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment